Feedback for this video?

BestNerdLife

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is anyone willing to give me some in-depth feedback on this video? Can be about anything. Content, technical aspects, even the clothes that i'm wearing (lol), etc.

Recently bought some new lighting and this is my first video using it. Thanks a bunch guys. Keep on filming!

GearGasms

Reaction score
Opening looks solid - lighting is fine. Get a clip on mic to take the room sound out of your audio. That will help make the speech more pro. The editing and pace are solid.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Have you ever watched AliA on youtube? His unboxing videos of pokemon cards (he only did a few i think, he more did pokemon go) when he uncovered a rare card, there was some special music and different video effects. I think that would work well for your vid here :)

BestNerdLife

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Have you ever watched AliA on youtube? His unboxing videos of pokemon cards (he only did a few i think, he more did pokemon go) when he uncovered a rare card, there was some special music and different video effects. I think that would work well for your vid here :)
Thanks for the feedback! Great idea about the music and effects. I'll have a look at AliA's vids for inspiration.

Reactions: S2XPPHENIOX7

jumpshark_kev

Reaction score
This is going to sound weird but you might want to consider projecting your voice a bit more. You're pretty soft spoken and for these types of videos especially, people really want to feel the excitement. Whenever I see youtubers talk normally it always seems like they have low energy because everyone around them is SO loud.

Bbuddz

Reaction score
I think the video is put together well. You sounded a bit unsure of the lighting but it was great. Good bright, clear picture. I know plenty of card collectors and gamers who would give that video a watch.

SunaGuidesPL

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I think the video is put together well. You sounded a bit unsure of the lighting but it was great. Good bright, clear picture. I know plenty of card collectors and gamers who would give that video a watch.
Yes, I second that. Great video overall. Thanks for sharing!

BestNerdLife

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is going to sound weird but you might want to consider projecting your voice a bit more. You're pretty soft spoken and for these types of videos especially, people really want to feel the excitement. Whenever I see youtubers talk normally it always seems like they have low energy because everyone around them is SO loud.
Thanks for the interesting reply. Currently i'm trying a whole host of different video ideas, and it may be that this type of video isn't for me. It's a shame that the people who are talking normally apparently get drowned out though. In my experience, the louder someone is, the more annoying they are, and less they really have to say. Just my opinion though. I really appreciate the feedback!