Feedback: can you guys feel me how to improve?? Or if I'm doing good

Gingican Games

I would like to know if my videos are entertaining to watch and if you would click on more after seeing one of my videos. Is there anything I can improve on and maybe how I can improve it. Thank you!

youtube.com/watch?v=FSI9hULZsq8

Hey, I've checked out your channel, your videos look good to me! Just keep doing what you're doing! Also if you do want to step your game up, maybe invest in an editing software to raise the quality even higher.

Thanks man! I saw yours too It was great! Yea i only have hitfilm 4 express its free[DOUBLEPOST=1487284055,1487284010][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, I've checked out your channel, your videos look good to me! Just keep doing what you're doing! Also if you do want to step your game up, maybe invest in an editing software to raise the quality even higher.
Thanks man! I saw yours too It was great! Yea i only have hitfilm 4 express its free

Thanks man! I saw yours too It was great! Yea i only have hitfilm 4 express its free[DOUBLEPOST=1487284055,1487284010][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks man! I saw yours too It was great! Yea i only have hitfilm 4 express its free
Thanks, HitFilm will work alright, just keep doing what you're doing

Your videos are okay, wouldn't say boring but also not that entertaining, I wouldn't personally click to see more since there are a lot of other gaming youtubers that do the same thing but with better editing.
Simple things go a long way, adding illustrations, making quick cuts, taking out the boring parts.
What do you think separates you from thousands of other gamers? Once you find out that, you could do pretty well.

Your videos are okay, wouldn't say boring but also not that entertaining, I wouldn't personally click to see more since there are a lot of other gaming youtubers that do the same thing but with better editing.
Simple things go a long way, adding illustrations, making quick cuts, taking out the boring parts.
What do you think separates you from thousands of other gamers? Once you find out that, you could do pretty well.
Thank you for telling me!

I might sound harsh here, but i'd say you in first 20 sec you need to make me wanna stay, you could even edit a funny moment from the middle and put it at the beginning, and that way i'll wanna stay to know how it got to that part or i'll wanna see the build up, something along those lines, because the first min already kinda made me lose interest. Hope this helps in someway. But keep it up, you can only improve :)

I might sound harsh here, but i'd say you in first 20 sec you need to make me wanna stay, you could even edit a funny moment from the middle and put it at the beginning, and that way i'll wanna stay to know how it got to that part or i'll wanna see the build up, something along those lines, because the first min already kinda made me lose interest. Hope this helps in someway. But keep it up, you can only improve :)
Hey thanks! I was editing a video and i did that! hope it works :)

Back