Fanbase transition and getting noticed

Then having a hard time to grow your gaming channel my friend. No one will watch video's what is filmed with a toaster.
The camera is actually decent, but I guess I could upgrade. DSP started out like that too though and he did just fine.
I don't think that's a really big factor.

The camera is actually decent, but I guess I could upgrade. DSP started out like that too though and he did just fine.
So, since you shoot down everyones ideas, WTF do you want? How about promote your a** off all over the friggin internet? Does that suffice?

DSP started Youtube years ago where it was fairly easy to get views on gaming video's. Now we are in 2013 and gaming is so over saturated that you must really need to stand out of the rest of the crowd.

Filming your footage with a NOT decent camera really won't help. You'll need the best recording equipment to get somewhere with gaming on Youtube.

spread into indie game reviews. They always draw new subscribers and sometimes publishers of the games will notice and give you a shoutout or early access in future games they produce.

you need better quality videos. You should invest in a game capture card. You can find a really good priced one on ebay. You also need more tags and promote your vids on a social network. That's what helped me.

That's good advice, but I'm not going to invest money in something that will most likely fail.
I've got way too many things to pay for as it is, so buying professional recording equipment right now just isn't an option.
There's your answer, you have already made up your mind about your success with the channel.

if you think it will fail, it will.

So tell your girlfriend to give you a good hard b***h slap to the face and get your s**t together.
and if that doesn't work, take a 2 week break and then quit Youtube.

Back