FameBit... What Is It

GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
What is FameBit??? I know you can get paid to review products and stuff but that seems too easy.... I think it used to be you had to have 1,000 subscribers but now I think it's 5,000... Has anyone used this?? what was it like the first time....Is it worth it?? How hard is it to find somthing related to your channel and was is easy to get approved...

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Moved to Youtube Chat, Gossip and Help :)

WeiseGamer

Your #1 Source For Indie Gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I thought it was 1k as well, but found out a few days ago when I hit 1k it's 5k.

I've heard a LOT of good things about it, but they all seemed to be more of an advertisement video that was like, paid sponsorship to say good things. I'd also be curious, tagging for later!

IftiBashir

Undiscovered....
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
You are basically paid to say good things about the item on your video.
I registered, but hen never used it. I want to remain unbiased rather then lead my viewers on. Hence I never used Famebit in the end. My advice would be to avoid it.

chottom

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If you have regularly at least 10 000 views per new movie - it is easy to get a deal.
You can get even with few thousands views per new movie but than your channel must be highly specialized in certain niche just as the company which offers you the deal.
The number of subscribers is of little importance there.

James Strange

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What is FameBit??? I know you can get paid to review products and stuff but that seems too easy.... I think it used to be you had to have 1,000 subscribers but now I think it's 5,000... Has anyone used this?? what was it like the first time....Is it worth it?? How hard is it to find somthing related to your channel and was is easy to get approved...
Yes it used to be 1000 now it's 5000. Reason being channels with 1000 subs usually did not have the interaction rates that companies were looking for. But honestly 5000 subs is low. But some channels with 5000 subs do get very high interaction rates and they can get deals.

I have a cooking channel and they do not have a lot of deals that fit what I do.

The way it works is you find a campaign you're interested in and apply. You make a pitch to the company of what you will do, how much you will charge and your deadline. Your pitch needs to be professional or you will not get the deal. The company will review your pitch and approve it or move on. Most do not reject your pitch. If approved the money is placed into escrow. The company will now send you the product.

After you receive the product you review it. If you do not like it contact them and tell them you do not like it and offer to send it back. (I always look up reviews online before applying. I also make comments in my pitch showing that I know what what the product is). If you like it then you make the video and usually upload an unlisted one for the company to review. In case you got the name wrong etc. Then you release the video and get paid.

All communications and steps should be handled on the Fambit website. If you do what your approved pitch said then you will get paid.

Beauty and fashion are the biggest target audiences that I see (I see lots of campaigns for push up bras). I have been signed up from the start and just now doing my third campaign. But most of the time I am to busy to commit so I will go a month or two without even logging in the the website.

Reactions: GooberVlogs

GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yes it used to be 1000 now it's 5000. Reason being channels with 1000 subs usually did not have the interaction rates that companies were looking for. But honestly 5000 subs is low. But some channels with 5000 subs do get very high interaction rates and they can get deals.

I have a cooking channel and they do not have a lot of deals that fit what I do.

The way it works is you find a campaign you're interested in and apply. You make a pitch to the company of what you will do, how much you will charge and your deadline. Your pitch needs to be professional or you will not get the deal. The company will review your pitch and approve it or move on. Most do not reject your pitch. If approved the money is placed into escrow. The company will now send you the product.

After you receive the product you review it. If you do not like it contact them and tell them you do not like it and offer to send it back. (I always look up reviews online before applying. I also make comments in my pitch showing that I know what what the product is). If you like it then you make the video and usually upload an unlisted one for the company to review. In case you got the name wrong etc. Then you release the video and get paid.

All communications and steps should be handled on the Fambit website. If you do what your approved pitch said then you will get paid.

Beauty and fashion are the biggest target audiences that I see (I see lots of campaigns for push up bras). I have been signed up from the start and just now doing my third campaign. But most of the time I am to busy to commit so I will go a month or two without even logging in the the website.
Thanks for the info