Facebook advertising?

Reaction score
Website
beboandbuggy.com
Channel Type
Other
Has anyone done paid ads on Facebook and had success with it?
I’m thinking of running some ads on Facebook that don’t include a link, but y’all about my channel and tell them how to search for me. That way, my thought is, anyone that sees the ad and actually goes through the effort to find my channel, will likely be someone that gives me good watch time and possibly even subscribes.
Have you guys done any forms of paid advertising that worked very well for your channels growth?

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
If you are going to do advertising of ANY kind online, it MUST have a link or it's $ completely wasted.
People are not going to see an ad and then search for your channel manually - it just doesn't happen.

Provide a link for them to visit and they MIGHT click on it and then they can decide if it's the sort of channel they want to stay at.

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
As great as that sounds in theory, humans are lazy. Even if I, personally, REALLY like something such as a product, I won't voluntarily search for the product. Now if there's a link! I'll probably click on it just to see what it is all about! Although your channel isn't a product per se people are most likely going to be doing the same thing. Why type out an entire URL or something in a search bar on A DIFFERENT website when they can just click a link and go straight to it from there

Reactions: LandyVlad

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I had a look at your channel and you don't seem to have all that many videos yet. I tyhink its too early to be spending money on GFB advertising - but that's entirely your call.
A better use of resources (in this case time) might be to join forums / facebook groups that cater for that market - parents etc - and see if you are allowed to mention . promote your channel there.

KyleNoir3202

Reaction score
If you aspire to enhance the popularity of your profile, having subscribers who are genuinely interested in your content or offers becomes essential. In that regard, I highly recommend the service provided by https://viplikes.net/buy-facebook-followers. Through this platform, you can acquire the desired number of subscribers with impeccable results. I am confident that you will be amazed by the outstanding outcomes and impressions it generates. Give it a try and witness the remarkable transformation for yourself.