EXPLOAD! Melbourne Youtube Event on March 8th ft. Big International Youtubers

Are you going to Expload? (pun intended)

  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone is located in Melbourne or Australia in that matter. On March 8th a community driven Youtube event will be happening in Melbourne, Australia. I'm going and would love to meet some of yal!

Some of the guests include:
- Tobuscus
- Steve Kardynal
- HowToBasic
- Strawburry17
- Dave Days
- Wheezy Waiter

and plenty more!

More info (just google EXPLOAD!)

- Kevin
 
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone is located in Melbourne or Australia in that matter. On March 8th a community driven Youtube event will be happening in Melbourne, Australia. I'm going and would love to meet some of yal!

Some of the guests include:
- Tobuscus
- Steve Kardynal
- HowToBasic
- Strawburry17
- Dave Days
- Wheezy Waiter

and plenty more!

More info (just google EXPLOAD!)

- Kevin
OMG!
CAN YOU BE ABLE TO SEE HOWTOBASICS FACE?
I THOUGHT HE WAS JUST LEGS.
 
Aww cool! I wish i could go... I just have no way of getting there. Not to mention i live in a different state. :(
 
Would be amazing but theres one big problem, Australia is pretty much across the world for me :p
haha unlucky. Always next year[DOUBLEPOST=1392215198,1392215147][/DOUBLEPOST]
Argh, why does this have to be on the same weekend than the Top Gear Festival in Sydney...
But it's youtube man! #FightThePower #ExploadInstead[DOUBLEPOST=1392215246][/DOUBLEPOST]
OMG!
CAN YOU BE ABLE TO SEE HOWTOBASICS FACE?
I THOUGHT HE WAS JUST LEGS.
He'll be there! Just don't know how he'll reveal himself[DOUBLEPOST=1392215396][/DOUBLEPOST]
Aww cool! I wish i could go... I just have no way of getting there. Not to mention i live in a different state. :(
Where ya from? vidinc should be happening again this year.
 
Back
Top