EXCUSE ME???

Jacob Alsobrook

Yes, I have pants. Do I wear them? No.
Uh so basically I saw dis on my video in the recommended section...
Capture.PNG

Sooooooo, this would be normal (Because I was checking the likes on my other video" But why 713 views??? The video has like 78 views... I am confused... YEWTEWB!!!! FEEX URSELF!!!!

Haha that's weird. Usually mine are opposite. When I look at some of mine it saids it has a smaller number of views than on the video itself haha.

Haha that's weird. Usually mine are opposite. When I look at some of mine it saids it has a smaller number of views than on the video itself haha.
Ok iss sum bug. All my other videos are doing the same thing... DANG IT YEWTWEB!!! I like jumped in my seat when I saw that though... VERY misleading...

Ok iss sum bug. All my other videos are doing the same thing... DANG IT YEWTWEB!!! I like jumped in my seat when I saw that though... VERY misleading...
One time I woke up and my inbox said I had 3,032 comments. I almost PEED MYSELF. I was SO freaking excited. Open it up, I have 2 comments. This was within my first few months of vlogging so obviously I know now what it means when that happens, but I'm just saying, I KNOW what you mean. When your stats glitch and for a sec your heart soars, only to be crushed by the realization it's youtube's inadequacy as a website, not your moment of triumph.

One time I woke up and my inbox said I had 3,032 comments. I almost PEED MYSELF. I was SO freaking excited. Open it up, I have 2 comments. This was within my first few months of vlogging so obviously I know now what it means when that happens, but I'm just saying, I KNOW what you mean. When your stats glitch and for a sec your heart soars, only to be crushed by the realization it's youtube's inadequacy as a website, not your moment of triumph.
If this happened to me, I'd crack some ligaments and do the spliiits... only to realize the following trip to the emergency room was all in vain...

Back