Even the big guys get copyright strikes!

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Ya seeing this? Even the big youtubers like tobuscus get copyright strikes! So what does this say? It's saying, in a very whispery voice (which is kind of starting to annoy me) that if you get a copyright strike you don't need to worry, it goes away! :D

Ya seeing this? Even the big youtubers like tobuscus get copyright strikes! So what does this say? It's saying, in a very whispery voice (which is kind of starting to annoy me) that if you get a copyright strike you don't need to worry, it goes away! :D

Oh that copyright strike won't last for long that is for sure. Big channels like his have really good networks that can help them get out of copyright strikes. Also after looking into it, it was probably a false copyright strike anyways so they are probably going to remove the strike anyways.

Yes... it does suck that copyright is so hard to avoid especially with channels like his...

Yup, doesn't matter who you are if someone files a DMCA complaint against your video(s) you'll get one. He'll just counter-claim that strike and it'll be gone in 2 weeks :)

I've never understood the guy who rips entire game and movie trailers and does some unfunny commentary over them can still monetize them. If anyone else did that - "Removed".

I want to hear this whispery voice. :/

Anyway... Yeah. He's not going to be in any real danger.

Noone is safe from that copyright strike thing. However, letting this guy getting away with it prove they're equal in enforcing their rules. Let this guy, let everyone else go I say.

Back