Endscreen and where to find it

Nicholas Thing

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've just uploaded a video with an endscreen but it's sligthly too big. How do you guys make an endscreen or if you didn't where did you get yours if you are using one?

Sladee

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What do you mean your end screen is too big? As in the image that redirects to Your video that pops up at the end?

Nicholas Thing

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What do you mean your end screen is too big? As in the image that redirects to Your video that pops up at the end?
I want it to go perfectly in to rectangulaires but it doesn't allow me to go further down or up with the video and playlist
2017-04-19 (2).png

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I want it to go perfectly in to rectangulaires but it doesn't allow me to go further down or up with the video and playlist
View attachment 40153
For those endscreen templates I've seen people use it's normally just trial and error.
Since there are so many custom templates with multiple videos/playlists that you can use I don't think there is any exact template you can edit over like the Channel Banner. But I do love the way yours is lookng so far. =] It's very nice.

Nicholas Thing

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For those endscreen templates I've seen people use it's normally just trial and error.
Since there are so many custom templates with multiple videos/playlists that you can use I don't think there is any exact template you can edit over like the Channel Banner. But I do love the way yours is lookng so far. =] It's very nice.
Thank you for the info and thank you for the feedback