End Screen Problem

MateoAnthony

Reaction score
I have a problem I am having hoping someone can help me with but first I’d like to say how helpful and informative this forum is and I am glad I found it. The problem I seem to have is adding a end screen to my videos. I purchased a end screen animated video from a website that specializes in animated logos, end screens ect. I had to make the end screen video longer then it was because when I tried to add elements in the end screen option it states that videos must me 25 seconds long and the end screen video I purchased is less than 25 seconds. The video I purchased has two boxes on the left that is designed to display my other channels. Can anyone please tell me how to add my other channels to the boxes on the left…do I just add elements over those boxes? and since this is a animated video at what point do i actually add any elements to it? Thanks for any help.

MyLumoLife

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As far as I am aware, the end screen options only allow adding elements that are videos, playlists and subscribe. There is no option to add an element that will take the viewer to another channel.

If there is animation throughout the entire video, then displaying elements doesn't look right. Edit the video to show a solid background at the end and then put the elements at the end. :)