emailed recieved about joining a network... help!

Jayjay1k

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer
hi guys! :) long time no see, so! i was on the toilet, and my phone "Ding!"-ed, and it was an email from a woman who's part of "Large Variety of YouTube content creators at BroadBandTV" which of course i'm quite proud of, a small channel like mine being offered a network deal, COOL! (their site is bbtv.com) i looked up a video review of this network and it didn't exactly sing praises of the network.

all in all: i'm very flattered to be emailed asking to join a network, but is this the right one? if i did join (Doubtfully) i'd obviously have to find out their %'s or money they take from me, but i'm earning pennies right now so that'll hardly be bad. meh. Help! :p

Ninja

Professional Funny Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
If you're going under Broadband I would suggest getting into their TGN program instead, although I've been emailed about three times now by TGN and each time they have been very dodgy when it comes to answering any of my questions or even responding to me in general. I'd say do some research for yourself on what network suits you the best. For your size right now, I know you can go under Maker, Freedom or TGN. Once you get a little bigger, you can aim for networks like Curse, etc. Hope I could help!

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Not to burst your bubble, but many of us get letters like that every day- occasionally multiple times in the same day. More often than not, they're the same generic spam letter with the just your channel name and the contact rep at the network being changed.

Don't read too much into it as far as thinking they are watching and care about you (they don't), but the good news is that your channel has clearly grown enough to be on their spam radar... so congrats there.