Short Film Editing!

jacobsbox

Film maker/Photographer
Hey guys, recently started my channel, I was looking if anyone wanted to collab? I'm a big fan of editing, especially short experimental films. Looking for someone whos a film maker with the same style as well, or different I dont mind. Get in touch and we could work something out :)

I really like your Vacant short. It was awesome :D I would love to collab with you, but I'd like to see one more short from you first :) Can't wait and keep up the good work!

Not so sure what you mean by editing? Like animations? Or like comedy skits?

Short films mainly, but I can do anything really.[DOUBLEPOST=1397344980,1397344724][/DOUBLEPOST]
I really like your Vacant short. It was awesome :D I would love to collab with you, but I'd like to see one more short from you first :) Can't wait and keep up the good work!

Thanks a lot man! I'll definitely be up for that :) I've subbed back! I'll be filming one in the next couple of days, got a couple of short films I wanna do! Glad you liked it man :D

Short films mainly, but I can do anything really.[DOUBLEPOST=1397344980,1397344724][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks a lot man! I'll definitely be up for that :) I've subbed back! I'll be filming one in the next couple of days, got a couple of short films I wanna do! Glad you liked it man :D
No need to sub back if you don't want to :) I really liked it the Vacant short! I'm looking forward to it!

Short films mainly, but I can do anything really.
Well, I gotta say, that vacant video was great! Really cool. I'm willing to collab, and if you wanna check some of my recent videos, that's what I do. But i'm willing to make something similar to your video.

Well, I gotta say, that vacant video was great! Really cool. I'm willing to collab, and if you wanna check some of my recent videos, that's what I do. But i'm willing to make something similar to your video.

Love you work, especially the motivational inspiration one! I'm up for working on something :)[DOUBLEPOST=1397346527,1397346493][/DOUBLEPOST]

I've subbed as well, keep up the good work!

Back