Editing software

Bobbyfly237

I'm just wondering what editing software is good for editing gaming videos. I'm looking for one that's sorta cheap but good.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Well, if you're a gaming channel, you probably at least need Picture in Picture (PIP) abilities, which can't be done with any free software. I use Filmora, is about 60 dollars (single purchase) and that one is really simple to use and has template for share screens as well. It is limited if you want fancy effects, but for a beginner in editing it is a good way to start.

I can recommend AGAINST premiere. Nothing but issues. Heard good things about Vegas, hit filns too.

I use hitfilm for my gaming vids but light works works but find what it files does it support because I found it doesnt let some recording software work!

Hitfilm Express is awesome. I learn something new with it every day. Been playing around with the overlay and composit shot function. It would seem to me that if you really took the time to learn it you wouldn't even need to pay for the little extra effects. You could just do it yourself

Back