editing software

stubob30

Ok so been using Sony Vegas editing but I don't think its making my videos good enough what's the best software there is I'm on Windows not Mac I've tried most of them Adobe,camtasia etc just want one that but gives good editing for views

Personally, I have been fine using IMovies if you have an IPhone. Depending on your needs, a basic app or software will have everything you are looking for.

I have always just used Windows Movie Maker. It can do everything you see in any major movie. Putting it simply, it's you not the software that makes the difference.

Most major movies just cut and shut, it's that basic. Short clips strung together is what it's all about.

So maybe review your editing skills a bit.

What do you mean it hasn't been making them good enough? Personally, I like the Vegas/Movie Studio programs, but Adobe Premiere is much more stable and if you use a lot of jump cuts, it has a more stable previewing engine and will be much more helpful in that regard. I have a pretty good computer and Vegas 14, but it still lags on my jumpcuts, making it really hard to keep them smooth. They each have special effects software they can link to, but with the Creative Cloud suite, you can keep updating Adobe Premiere and After Effects so that their link keeps working. Vegas links with HitFilm, but my copy of HitFilm is too old and I don't really feel like dropping 300 more to "update" it.

Reactions: IVY
Back