dualscreen IS DA BEST!

Lanorc

I Love YTtalk
just figured out my laptop can dual screen, so ye, hooked up 20 monitors to it XD

now my desk is one keyboard less ( the one from the laptop xD)

what is your setup like?

below you see the size of it all :)

2013-11-24_213906.jpg

:'( Dont remind me
I was running 2 monitors before, And all was great, Then my graphics card blew, and the only one I had lying around wasn't good enough to dual screen.
Now, the poor old samsung sits and waits.

Three screen :wub: two are 20" and the one in the middle is 30" (120hz) :D[DOUBLEPOST=1385326428,1385326358][/DOUBLEPOST]
How do you get access to the command centre? like no harshness intended but you're only on 200,000 subs.

That's just a basic editing suite. This is the production control room. I have access to that as well, as do all alumni.

control.jpg

:eek: Alot different to the London YouTube space then, it just has the control room (which is about the size of the first picture you showed) and then the other editing workspaces are just a desk with one monitor and a medium spec PC :p

YouTube Space LA is the flagship. They have 10 editing bays with iMacs, plus 10 editing suites-including 2 RED edit suites. The editing suites (Red suites are PC based) are all fully outfitted with Mac Pros (dual 6 core xeon CPUs). There's no point in putting out mediocre equipment-no one will use it. The whole point of the space is to have people use it for their regular production, so everything is top of the line. The 10GB network speed helps too.

YouTube Space LA is the flagship. They have 10 editing bays with iMacs, plus 10 editing suites-including 2 RED edit suites. The editing suites (Red suites are PC based) are all fully outfitted with Mac Pros (dual 6 core xeon CPUs). There's no point in putting out mediocre equipment-no one will use it. The whole point of the space is to have people use it for their regular production, so everything is top of the line. The 10GB network speed helps too.
o.o Pity YouTube Space LA is but a 1,200€ plane ticket away :p
I'll have to check it out while over there for Vidcon next year.

Dual screen is indeed pretty badass! :D I've been using it for years, and it always feels like something big is missing whenever I have to use a single screen. :c

Back