Gaming DUAL COMMENTARY WANTED

PressRecord

Daily Vlogs on a Daily Basis!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah man not a partner for the whole channel just a chance to have a bit of fun gaming and growing our channel :D .. Minecraft sounds awesome buddy! :) what sort of stuff would we do, like in depth?
You name it, I've done it lol. I've been doing Youtube quite religiously since 2007. I just started over earlier this month and now we are singling it down to vfx sketch work and my personal vlog channel and I am having gameplay withdrawals lol. I love making them but don't really have a need for a gameplay channel anymore. On Glitch Nine we do have a gaming series. It's a little different in format though.

SGTTangoGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ahh yeah I checked out both your channels, you look really professional in concerns to me haha! but I'm definitely happy to do a dual comm over minecraft if you are? more than happy :) I'm not a beginner on MC but I'm not a pro either haha! I just really enjoy the game and I've been playing it a lot lately :p

PressRecord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Ahh yeah I checked out both your channels, you look really professional in concerns to me haha! but I'm definitely happy to do a dual comm over minecraft if you are? more than happy :) I'm not a beginner on MC but I'm not a pro either haha! I just really enjoy the game and I've been playing it a lot lately :p
I'd love to man! when do we start? xD

SGTTangoGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Haha its entirely up to you bro :') .. can you understand my accent okay haha?! .. I have one of them awkward accents -.-

PressRecord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Haha its entirely up to you bro :') .. can you understand my accent okay haha?! .. I have one of them awkward accents -.-
Yeah I can understand it just fine lol. what's the best way to chat, do you want skype or vent or what?

SGTTangoGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ahh sweet man good stuff! well skype is probably the easiest option seeing as I've never heard of Vent :') .. but yeah any way which suits you man!

PressRecord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Ahh sweet man good stuff! well skype is probably the easiest option seeing as I've never heard of Vent :') .. but yeah any way which suits you man!
Alright feel free to add me, mike_n4gtv

SGTTangoGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Will do as soon as I get on skype buddy!.. how do you suggest we record the call.. call graph or something?

PressRecord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Will do as soon as I get on skype buddy!.. how do you suggest we record the call.. call graph or something?
whenever I do dual commentaries I would just set whatever screen capturing software I was using to record all computer sounds. This way it picks up the game audio and the call. Then make sure everything is equalized and you're good to go.

SGTTangoGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ahh yeah that sounds good to me man! will hope to have a good gameplay on the go with you ! :D .. will add you on skype soon man, my name on skype is SargeantTango