Other Dual Commentary + Possibly Weekly PODcast

Project ICE

www.ice-game.com
Hey everyone its Project and I am currently looking for a male/female Call of Duty enthuasiest to do some Dual Commentarys with. I am also going to be starting a live stream podcast soon and I need 1 more person to help out.

My channel is currently at 1,023 subscribers and 88k views. Im not looking for someone to help grow my channel but of course that would be nice too.

Requirements for Dual-Comm/Podcast:
  • 18 Years or older (younger if you prove mature levels)
  • An Intellectual
  • From the US (Sorry i just cant understand people from UK)
  • Must have a channel with a main focus on Call Of Duty
If you are interested in this you can either contact me here or at
www.ice-game.com
admin@ice-game.com
www.youtube.com/projectice420

WOULD LOOOOVEEEEE to do this man! I watch PTFO all the time and would love to do a live stream podcast![DOUBLEPOST=1343137502][/DOUBLEPOST]I messaged you on your channel bro!

its a live stream podcast every tuesdays. minnisota burns and some others go and troll people prank call people and just f**k around. You should watch it tonight comes on at 7. I would love to do something like that man.[DOUBLEPOST=1343140933][/DOUBLEPOST]did you get my message?

Well, that leaves me out.

However, since there's numerous people here with Call of Duty influence and primary focus, I'll just keep an eye on the direction you're going and what comes out of this sort of collaboration.

Hey everyone its Project and I am currently looking for a male/female Call of Duty enthuasiest to do some Dual Commentarys with. I am also going to be starting a live stream podcast soon and I need 1 more person to help out.

My channel is currently at 1,023 subscribers and 88k views. Im not looking for someone to help grow my channel but of course that would be nice too.

Requirements for Dual-Comm/Podcast:
  • 18 Years or older (younger if you prove mature levels)
  • An Intellectual
  • From the US (Sorry i just cant understand people from UK)
  • Must have a channel with a main focus on Call Of Duty
If you are interested in this you can either contact me here or at

www.ice-game.com
admin@ice-game.com
www.youtube.com/projectice420
im in if you like need somebody and ps i know i have some minecraft but my main focus is on cod im just trying something new...u know

Back