Dream YouTube Features

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What would be your dream YouTube features if they asked you to improve YouTube? How would the feature be implemented and do you think it would be successful and or better than the current feature set on YouTube?

If I was to dream up a feature it would be a forced comment on likes/dislikes, I think it would help engage people a lot more rather than just giving a video a thumbs up people could explain why they liked or disliked a video and it would slow down any malicious dislikes on videos as they would have to say why they didnt like it or how the owner could improve it.

Personally I think it could be a success but I know likes and dislikes are there for those who dont want to or dont have time to comment so it might slow down likes and dislikes in general.

What do you think of my idea? Share your own with us :)

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I wouldnt mind a feature were the forums were actually noticable. like an extra tab.

Ellie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Id like something where you could have comments so you can auto approve by selected people that you choose that would be neat.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would like those features too, the forums are hosted on Google.com though which might be why they dont have one. A selected auto approve sounds interesting too.

Status
Not open for further replies.