Draw Your Life

Hey guys,

So I filmed a Draw My Life video - I'm sure you've seen some of 'em around. I'm editing, and while those tend to be slightly longer than normal...I'm looking at around 7 minutes right now >.<

I'm not sure I can tighten it up any further while keeping the narrative consistent. Just curious what you guys thought about the Draw trend, and whether they're engaging enough to justify a longer playtime?

Hey guys,

So I filmed a Draw My Life video - I'm sure you've seen some of 'em around. I'm editing, and while those tend to be slightly longer than normal...I'm looking at around 7 minutes right now >.<

I'm not sure I can tighten it up any further while keeping the narrative consistent. Just curious what you guys thought about the Draw trend, and whether they're engaging enough to justify a longer playtime?
I've never heard of this.

Thanks! I'm just nervous about it being so long. I was shooting for five minutes. Alas!
Gevin, let's have a good little think about this. If you could sum up your life in less than 5 minutes, would that REALLY be a good thing?

Hey guys,

The great thing is you can compress the script and speed up the drawing-footage. The faster the pace the better in my opinion. But I've seen some rather immersive ones go longer and feel shorter. Let your own discernment be the judge of your video's quality. :)

Back