Hi all
My first post so if I make any mistake please ignore me as this is my first time... I download you tube VDO using Firefox and when I hit download it gives me tons of files option to download ie. 720 HD, large mp4, small mp4, 1080P and audio mp3 etc etc. I download all the files and then decide what I may keep. But on a 1080P files which has the best quality there is no audio. I can download 720P with audio and all the other files with audio but 1080P I am unable to get audio... Any idea/help.....Please let me know and thx in advance to all who respond
My first post so if I make any mistake please ignore me as this is my first time... I download you tube VDO using Firefox and when I hit download it gives me tons of files option to download ie. 720 HD, large mp4, small mp4, 1080P and audio mp3 etc etc. I download all the files and then decide what I may keep. But on a 1080P files which has the best quality there is no audio. I can download 720P with audio and all the other files with audio but 1080P I am unable to get audio... Any idea/help.....Please let me know and thx in advance to all who respond