FloFloBear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey all!

I made a new video. This time it's DOTA 2. Hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think :)
It's a bit longer this time, but DOTA games tend to take longer. It was interesting to edit something so long and took me a lot more time than expected.

Here's the video below:

ʕง•ᴥ•ʔง

Last edited:
Reactions: MasterRoo

MasterRoo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dude! I remember playing Dota back in WW3 frozen throne! I miss those custom games in WW3.

Reactions: FloFloBear

FloFloBear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dude! I remember playing Dota back in WW3 frozen throne! I miss those custom games in WW3.

Yeah, good old memories. I started playing it in W3, back when Riki was called Rikimaru and he had a ward as ultimate (don't expect anyone on the forum to understand what I'm talking about). Never tried to excel at the game only playing for short periods of time. Dota 2 is free on steam, give it a go, it's not hardware demanding and if you remember any bit of the W3 Dota you will do just fine :). Hope to see you in game

Reactions: MasterRoo

MasterRoo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, good old memories. I started playing it in W3, back when Riki was called Rikimaru and he had a ward as ultimate (don't expect anyone on the forum to understand what I'm talking about). Never tried to excel at the game only playing for short periods of time. Dota 2 is free on steam, give it a go, it's not hardware demanding and if you remember any bit of the W3 Dota you will do just fine :). Hope to see you in game
Don't worry, I know exactly what you're talking about on Rikimaru lol! My buddies and I used to always play the Helm's Deep custom game. Good times!