Don't Subscribe Please

I used to like your "subscribe... for sexy time" that one was good haha maybe something like that could work or be turned into a joke. I just feel that its good to mention why people should subscribe to you like subscribe for more awesome songs, subscribe to get weekly updates from the world of Symph etc things like that give people a reason why they should, even the sexy time promise would work still, its funny and maybe you could refer to it more and do a fake sexy time show or references in your videos every now and then.
Hmmm.. so you really think people are that influenced by a call to action? I mean the channel still says things like "Music comedy and vlogs every thursday" if we can get that website done (album first) I will be plugging that and my twitter and everything. It will really ONLY be subscribing I do this with, which is part of the joke. It strikes me as funny to be saying "Be sure to check out my website, follow me on twitter and instagram, and tune in every thursday for more videos like these BUT DO NOT SUBSCRIBE CAUSE THAT'S JUST TOO MUCH." It's such a funny tag at the end of an actual plug you know? lol

What if I also have times where I say something like this, your post just gave me this idea.

I could be like "Thanks for watching and remember if you subscribe to me you'll be notified of all my uploads and be able to keep up to date on all the crazy stuff I'm doing on this channel! So don't. :| or something lol

See only a person who literally typed like that would think that way and I mean.. how badly do I need those subs anyway haha maybe I should think of this like a sifter that weeds out the subs I may not want anyway hahahaha
Shoo, ill take those subscribers! A sub is a sub is a sub:D

"Every time someone subscribes, a Kardashian is denied surgery."
OMG Ok I think you just gave me the final piece of the puzzle. I will give rewards for subscribing but act like they are punishments.

"Think you're pretty funny ignoring the banner and subbing anyway? Well my friend, you just got yourself a flipping SHOUT OUT. See this channel on the screen doing the hilarious gameplay commentary that everyone should check out after this video is over? Yeah. That guy has trouble following directions! Let this be a warning to all of you, subscribe to me and I just might shout you out too!!!!"

that would be perfect wouldn't it?

People are heavily influenced by them, the only one I am not too keen on are asking for likes, I have a few times possibly but I feel odd asking for it, I dont like the annotations saying "like if you agree" etc Im unsure what you should do myself but I would tread carefully even when joking around, some people mightn't get it as they wont know you so well.

People are heavily influenced by them, the only one I am not too keen on are asking for likes, I have a few times possibly but I feel odd asking for it, I dont like the annotations saying "like if you agree" etc Im unsure what you should do myself but I would tread carefully even when joking around, some people mightn't get it as they wont know you so well.
Hmmm.... meh I see your point to a point but unless a few more people feel the way you do I'm going for it. I think it should be good.

I don' t know..I like the idea. I think people will get it, but of course there will be people that don't get it..there will always be people who don't get it. I think it makes you sound aloof......in a good way.[DOUBLEPOST=1403299066,1403299017][/DOUBLEPOST]and anyone who doesn't get it, is not the subscriber you want anyway....

Tbh, that joke is really old
From who? I'm certainly not a youtube junky but I've never seen anyone do that. Not on youtube anyway, I mean yes reverse psychology and videos titled "Don't watch this" is timeless and over done, but I've never seen a channel who acted as if gaining subscribers was invading his privacy and ticking him off consistently. If I just don't know who's done it fill me in man :)[DOUBLEPOST=1403299177,1403299107][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don' t know..I like the idea. I think people will get it, but of course there will be people that don't get it..there will always be people who don't get it. I think it makes you sound aloof......in a good way.[DOUBLEPOST=1403299066,1403299017][/DOUBLEPOST]and anyone who doesn't get it, is not the subscriber you want anyway....
Alright, the yays outnumber the nays. It stays. Hoorays.

In general I really don't like the call to action.
I've heard way too many tips saying that you should do that, that I feel I have to.
If I had the choice I wouldn't even request likes or subs.

Anyways if it's part of your humor to do the reverse psychology thing then just do it. It makes you different! As long as it doesn't feel like you're putting on an act and it feels natural there's no problem with it.

Now who do you think you are telling me what to do? I will subscribe to whoever I want *snaps fingers*

Ou I am already subscribed to you....okay well then I will unsubscribe and subscribe again, just to prove a point! :cloud9:

Back