Don't just make videos, become a Youtuber!

the first thing I picked was which days I would upload & if anyone genuinely doesn't enjoy the video they are making or are doing it for a reason other than entertainment, its wrong and shouldn't be done. You can also tell sometimes that their goal isn't pure? that sounds like they're dirty but you get the picture.

I liked how you outlined everything in this very nice. It helps reading this when having a small channel thanks +1

Great thread and so true. I started about 5 weeks ago and I am learning all of this as I go. You can't just put videos up and expect a million views. You have to really work for it. I am working hard to make my videos more high quality by doing research and each time I learn something I incorporate it into my next video. I am no where near what I want to be, but I'm working on becoming a true "youtuber."

Ive never actually hear anyone speak about youtube like this i think this is actually going to really help me a lot.

i understand what it takes to be a you tuber even though i have just started because i researched into it before commencing making videos and setting up a channel

Thank you so much for taking the time out to write this in such detail! I def found it to be extremely helpful with a lot of tips that I will be adding to my regiment!

Now, what kinda gets me down is I feel like I'm getting hardly nowhere. I know it's slow, but I've been at it for a year, working my a** off lol. I LOVE making videos, and so does my partner hexo, but we just haven't gotten anywhere I've wanted to go. I'll never give up though. I'll just keep trying until I do :3

This was wonderful. If you do make videos with a purpose (and you like what you're doing of course) keep doing it, but you MUST have patients. Even if you do get famous, it will never be in a few months.[DOUBLEPOST=1421019373,1421019326][/DOUBLEPOST]
Now, what kinda gets me down is I feel like I'm getting hardly nowhere. I know it's slow, but I've been at it for a year, working my a** off lol. I LOVE making videos, and so does my partner hexo, but we just haven't gotten anywhere I've wanted to go. I'll never give up though. I'll just keep trying until I do :3
just keep trying

Back