Don't give up

Darren Taylor

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am a small channel. I have been on YouTube for 1 year and 7 months. My "growth" has been slow to non existent, but literally only in the last month or 2 my channel is actually starting to grow, not crazy growth, but growth none the less.

My message to my fellow small YouTubers is DON'T GIVE UP! If you're enjoying it, keep going (and keep growing :) ) no matter how slowly you think you're moving forward, you're moving! enjoy the journey!

Jeff

Hey There!
Reaction score
Many thanks for the encouragement and motivation, Darren. Everyone sometimes needs words of encouragement to ignite a flame. :)

I've recently got back into the content creation side of YouTube after a hiatus and am simply doing it as a hobby, as I'm a university student and have other responsibilities. I plan on really uploading in May when I have more free time and finals, working and exams aren't on my mind, haha.

Cheers!

Reactions: Darren Taylor

Darren Taylor

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Many thanks for the encouragement and motivation, Darren. Everyone sometimes needs words of encouragement to ignite a flame. :)

I've recently got back into the content creation side of YouTube after a hiatus and am simply doing it as a hobby, as I'm a university student and have other responsibilities. I plan on really uploading in May when I have more free time and finals, working and exams aren't on my mind, haha.

Cheers!
Good luck with your studies! As long as you love creating content, you'll be uploading :)

Reactions: Jeff

Marseekuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Awww thank you and congratulations! Good for you. I kinda needed this right now. In two months it will be 3 years since I started this channel but it kinda stopped growing. However, last year I was not consistent and didn't have much time shooting skits with my cameragirl so I can just say that I didn't work hard enough, but some things were more important in this time. But I'm back in the game now :) Let's do this.

WildRandom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
thx 4 the words of encouragement @Darren Taylor and @Jeff. i recently started YT, and can almost guarantee that i will be experiencing the same dilemas. Im new here at YT Talk, but hopefully ill b able 2 figure how everything works. Also good luck with your channels :)

Darren Taylor

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awww thank you and congratulations! Good for you. I kinda needed this right now. In two months it will be 3 years since I started this channel but it kinda stopped growing. However, last year I was not consistent and didn't have much time shooting skits with my cameragirl so I can just say that I didn't work hard enough, but some things were more important in this time. But I'm back in the game now :) Let's do this.
As long as you enjoy it, keep going :)

Darren Taylor

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thx 4 the words of encouragement @Darren Taylor and @Jeff. i recently started YT, and can almost guarantee that i will be experiencing the same dilemas. Im new here at YT Talk, but hopefully ill b able 2 figure how everything works. Also good luck with your channels :)
Thanks buddy, all the best with your channel too!

Reactions: WildRandom

kranixx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great, what did you chance to make your channel start growing

MrMizo

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Definitely easy to get discouraged, the reason why we stand out as creators because we aspire to be our own person

WildRandom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
indeed @MrMizo. I hope 2 b able 2 stick with YT so i can aspire others 2 rise and b themselves, just as i was inspired