Don't ever buy....

When i was new to youtube i found one site that says they can give me 10K views for 30 USD. I didnt believe this can work because then i have a chance to buy 1mil views and whole youtube is scam for me.. unfortunately it worked.. I had within a week about 45 000 views ... and i intentionaly chose video that was extreme crap.. So could you tell me how youtube works? You can trust no one because i can easily have so many viewes as i want.. I saw ad here for web site called: virool.com. is it legit?

When i was new to youtube i found one site that says they can give me 10K views for 30 USD. I didnt believe this can work because then i have a chance to buy 1mil views and whole youtube is scam for me.. unfortunately it worked.. I had within a week about 45 000 views ... and i intentionaly chose video that was extreme crap.. So could you tell me how youtube works? You can trust no one because i can easily have so many viewes as i want.. I saw ad here for web site called: virool.com. is it legit?

You mean how views work? As long as the video is played for a few seconds it registers as a view. These bots typically view for 30 seconds to look "Legit" and refresh and view again or they do it from an embedded site like Facebook to try and mask that they are from a running script. If you look at the video retention and it's all at a specific time, then you know it's a bot.

Virool is like Google Adsense, you pay and they play your video as a commercial. Either on YouTube or other platforms (like websites or mobile games) and you get "Legit" views that way.

You mean how views work? As long as the video is played for a few seconds it registers as a view. These bots typically view for 30 seconds to look "Legit" and refresh and view again or they do it from an embedded site like Facebook to try and mask that they are from a running script. If you look at the video retention and it's all at a specific time, then you know it's a bot.

Virool is like Google Adsense, you pay and they play your video as a commercial. Either on YouTube or other platforms (like websites or mobile games) and you get "Legit" views that way.

Thanks for info. I hate those bots.

Actually, there are some people on a site called SeoClerks who offer legit, human views, by posting your link on various facebook, twitter and linkedin pages that have thousands of fans. The views are drip fed, meaning that you don't get them all at once, but rather spread over a few weeks... The point is that they all come from real humans, and there is absolutely no bots activity involved.

I haven't been botted to the levels described in this thread. However, I have noticed I've been getting a couple of views on one particular video and the majority of the traffic is coming from mobile devices. The average viewing time is 3 minutes.

Well, it's not considered botting if your views didn't sky-rocketed up to a thousand views in just a few minutes. That probably came from Facebook or mobile.:)

Back