Doing Daily Vlogs! But... Not getting views or subs :(

OzzyHD

I've been consistently daily Vlogging for 11 days and unlike most people I got the time to keep up with the schedule. The only problem i'm having now is getting views and generating those views into subscribers. I've been using Reddit and sometimes it helps me get views but mostly just a bunch of down votes. Any ideas on what I should be doing? How do I promote daily vlogs?

Simple; No one wants to watch daily vlogs made by someone they don't know. For daily vloggers to be successful, they need to build an audience beforehand.

Start posting on all platforms you can (google + communities have helped me) and just get talking to people online! This site is a great help. Im going to say watch your lighting in your videos as well they seem to be all very yellow and dark and I know alot of people wont subscribe when that is the case. I love your accent tho! Just keep it up, you havent been at it too long and youre not doing too bad subs wise![DOUBLEPOST=1390194760,1390194697][/DOUBLEPOST]ctfxc is a member in a band and shaycarl had a radio show and a theme of weightloss which alot of people can relate to.[DOUBLEPOST=1390194790][/DOUBLEPOST]and like the cutest kids ever lol

Simple; No one wants to watch daily vlogs made by someone they don't know. For daily vloggers to be successful, they need to build an audience beforehand.
Although this is true to an extent I feel it is not all there. Yes if you have a following it makes it a heck of a lot easier to get noticed, but at the same note if you live an inspiring and fun filled life people can discover it and people can start to follow your lives.

We run a daily vlog channel. Yes I have a channel with a following already, but I began this vlog channel with my girlfriend because I knew she was the one and I wanted to document every step of the way, from day one of our relationship. We have been seeing steady growth, and we have actually seen people find our vlog channel who then subscribe to our main channels. Yes they don't know us but we live an inspiring life that we want to share with others to help shine a light on what is good in the world. Yes we are not a huge channel, but we have never had a day where we haven't seen growth. We are nearing day 100 and loving every step of the way.

So to @callofbeautyxo who just started daily vlogging, or @OzzyHD if you guys want to daily vlog, you do it. But don't do it expecting fame, do it for you. And if you are doing it for you, it'll show and you will see growth.

But as others have stated, you will see more growth if you can bring in viewers from outside sources. If you do have that much time find a way to build a circle promotion system that all trickles viewers to each channel. You will see constant growth because each channel is feeding in a different direction.

Hope this helps!

I am off to watch @callofbeautyxo 's first daily vlog now. I don't know her but she seems like a great person and I want to watch her vlogs =)

Hmmm, well a following will come eventually, but perhaps you need to do some things that make people stay around and be your full time fans!

Although this is true to an extent I feel it is not all there. Yes if you have a following it makes it a heck of a lot easier to get noticed, but at the same note if you live an inspiring and fun filled life people can discover it and people can start to follow your lives.

We run a daily vlog channel. Yes I have a channel with a following already, but I began this vlog channel with my girlfriend because I knew she was the one and I wanted to document every step of the way, from day one of our relationship. We have been seeing steady growth, and we have actually seen people find our vlog channel who then subscribe to our main channels. Yes they don't know us but we live an inspiring life that we want to share with others to help shine a light on what is good in the world. Yes we are not a huge channel, but we have never had a day where we haven't seen growth. We are nearing day 100 and loving every step of the way.

So to @callofbeautyxo who just started daily vlogging, or @OzzyHD if you guys want to daily vlog, you do it. But don't do it expecting fame, do it for you. And if you are doing it for you, it'll show and you will see growth.

But as others have stated, you will see more growth if you can bring in viewers from outside sources. If you do have that much time find a way to build a circle promotion system that all trickles viewers to each channel. You will see constant growth because each channel is feeding in a different direction.

Hope this helps!

I am off to watch @callofbeautyxo 's first daily vlog now. I don't know her but she seems like a great person and I want to watch her vlogs =)
Couldn't have said it any better myself! <3

Back