Does your page have a watermark??

I have no idea how to do this. How much would you charge me to make me a watermark? =) And if I make it through In video Programming can it be removed by someone else or am I just overthinking the whole thing?
hmm I don't think it can be removed by anyone else. and I think you can choose how long oyu want it displayed (last half, first half, whole video). But I would double-check! ^^

I think everyone should watermark their videos when editing, the in video programming ones aren't really watermarks as they are placed on top of the video like an overlay (similar to an annotation) so they are not a defence against someone stealing your videos. Having them hardcoded into your video means removing them will be tough for most people. We use a watermark in almost all of YTtalkTV's videos, if they were stolen its clear to others where they originated from. I would watermark them whether you're on camera or not.

I just use a full opacity PNG image of our site logo and drop its opacity when placed on a new track in Vegas, saving them at say 50% in Photoshop could be easier for most people and quicker but sometimes I find I need to adjust it so it becomes more visible.

Hey Falanga, I use iMovie 11 to edit my videos so maybe I can do it. Do you know of any tuts showing how to make a watermark on iMovie?

Hey Falanga, I use iMovie 11 to edit my videos so maybe I can do it. Do you know of any tuts showing how to make a watermark on iMovie?
There should be a part where it says Text or a T, drag that into your clips (change the "watermark") and extend the amount of the "watermark" into your whole video.

Back