Does use and understand Stumbleupon to promote your videos?

Redford1900

I Love YTtalk
Sorry about the goof in the title. Does ANYONE use and understand Stumbleupon?

I joined two months ago and have posted a bunch of videos and almost all of them have zero views. One video has over 2,000 views according to Stumbleupon, but the views on YouTube are about 1,500. I don't know what I'm doing on Stumbleupon. Can anyone help?

Stumbleupon screen shot.png

Sorry about the goof in the title. Does ANYONE use and understand Stumbleupon?

I joined two months ago and have posted a bunch of videos and almost all of them have zero views. One video has over 2,000 views according to Stumbleupon, but the views on YouTube are about 1,500. I don't know what I'm doing on Stumbleupon. Can anyone help?

View attachment 33507
I tried that site before and don't really understand it either.

I've never posted a video there, but it's an interesting idea. I think it would kill watch time and retention personally which is not worth the risk IMO.

The site is like the chat roulette of websites if you will. A site (or channel/video I guess in your case) is displayed randomly, people can say "Oh wow I've never seen this, cool blog I will check it out" or just click next and go to the next site. It's a way for people to find websites they wouldn't have known about otherwise.

Personally, I think its saturated with blogger/wordpress sites that are niche marketing for adsense impressions/clicks and affiliate marketing stuff.

Back