Does this fall under copy rights???

wmk

Reaction score
Hi guys

I am making a travel vlog video.In few clips there are bollywood songs already playing on the cycle rickshaw on which we and other people are traveling.I mean to say the cycle rickshaw drivers already playing those bollywood movie songs on their music player's speaker thats why those songs captured in my videos.so if i put those clips in my you tube video with original audio containing that songs ,does it come under copy rights or any legal problem for monetization of you tube video?

Thanx

example is as under

LiborioConti

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Musician
The short answer is: You may not trigger any copyright claims on YT, but you possibly still infringe someone's copyrights. It depends on how much on the safe-side you want your videos and channel to be.

The safest and easiest way to look at this: If you have any visual or auditory material within your video that you did not create yourself and/or you do not have the permission/license for the intended use of the work of 3rds, you may run a risk of receiving a copyright claim or even worse, a copyright strike. Does not mean that you will, just know that you could get into trouble.