does social media sharing contain spam ?

wassup guys , I have a question , is it dangerous to write ur channel's social media links (facebook,twitter etc) under your video's description ? some people say it is spamming

If it's your channel absolutely not. That makes no sense. Now with that said, there is a trade off. Youtube in general doesn't like it when people leave their site and cares about watch time session. So if you're getting people to leave the site, make sure you're getting good value off this. Don't send people to your social media for no good reason. Consider having a product, a service or exclusive content. Just make sure you're offering value that they won't get through your channel.

Absolutely not. It's your channel, and you're allowed to brand it and link to any external social media site you want to.

It's not "Spam", if it's in your video descriptions.

Nah dude. It's your stuff and it should be a way to share all other forms of your internetainment. I've seen bigger youtubers do it all the time and figured, heck, if I was interested in them, I would want to check out their facebook too!

Back