Does network accept a channel with Community Guideline Strike?

wajinshu

I Love YTtalk
I know copyright strike is not but what about the community guideline strike? Any affiliate with a network can answer this? thanks :)

Depends on the network 95% of them do, the 3 networks I`ve worked for in the past/am working for, didn`t care about community guild-lines strikes because if you get one of them nothing happens but if you get a copyright strike while in a network they`ll either have to 1) pay $5-5K$ to get it removed/compensation or 2) un-partner you :p

Depends on the network 95% of them do, the 3 networks I`ve worked for in the past/am working for, didn`t care about community guild-lines strikes because if you get one of them nothing happens but if you get a copyright strike while in a network they`ll either have to 1) pay $5-5K$ to get it removed/compensation or 2) un-partner you :p
That gives me an idea how toleave a network witha long contract : copyright :D

Copyright strike is gone when deleting a video and waiting 6 months,

that happened to my channel *I'm not partnered yet*. I've got copyright strike and then I was surprised that it was gone then my upload limit exceed 15 minutes again so yeah 6 months. It seems youtube changed that too about copyright strike. Same with community guideline strike go away with 6 months.

YouTube changed their policy on allowing MCNs to allow TOU violations back in October (I think). TOU are considered Community guideline strikes as well in YouTube's eyes. I'm pretty sure MCNs can't partner channels with CG strikes now.

Back