Does my channel name fit my content?

MarkJeferson23

Reaction score
If you're expected to choose your own topic, then the first step is to define the purpose of your essay. Is your purpose to persuade? To explain how to accomplish something? However, if you're expected to write a specific analysis, then your topic should be fairly specific. For example, let's assume the objective https://expert-writers.net/ of your essay is to write an overview.

the real potat

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Channel Type
Commentator
Personally, I wouldn't worry about it too much. From my experience, your name, as long as it isn't completely out of order (like having ComputerGeek for a outdoors channel), it really doesn't matter, and don't worry about it.

Warren_Hope

Reaction score
I think your name reflects well the essence of your channel. You probably shouldn't be so worried about the name, because the actual name you choose will have very little impact on your future success, because most people don't click on videos because of the name. I think you should think more about how to wind up the first thousand views in order for the video to start getting into the suggestions. https://soclikes.com/ perfectly helps to cope with these tasks.

Last edited:

RemainHopeful

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I actually think it's a great name.
On the other hand, if you change your mind you can always change the name later down the road.
I also agree with the first comment on 'not over thinking it', as I'm sure people will care more about the actual content than the name.
I have changed mine several times as I find my feet in my niche and want my name to strongly suggest my type of content so I'm sure I'll change mine again at some point lol.