Does Fullscreen send you a 1099 in January?

Unknown_User11

Account Closed Upon Request
Does Fullscreen send you a 1099 tax form in January to do your taxes like adsense does, or are you expected to file with your accounts numbers.

I made like 2000 in like 4 months last year, so I will def have to pay taxes next year through fullscreen,
Alright. I have no clue about that. I had to sign some sort of tax document when I signed up. You are best of with contacting Fullscreen support.

Alright. I have no clue about that. I had to sign some sort of tax document when I signed up. You are best of with contacting Fullscreen support.

This. The answers you get here are all analytical and subjective, always contact the company you want info about brah

This. The answers you get here are all analytical and subjective, always contact the company you want info about brah
I was just looking for someone who is with them already and is aware of the taxing system. I guess I'll contact fullscreen, but they take forever to get back to you hahah

Does Fullscreen send 1099 or W2 forms for my taxes?

Last Updated: Jan 27, 2013 04:48PM PST

We do not issue 1099 or W2 forms to channel partners. Partners should reference their earnings statements from PayPal to document income.

Does Fullscreen send 1099 or W2 forms for my taxes?

Last Updated: Jan 27, 2013 04:48PM PST
We do not issue 1099 or W2 forms to channel partners. Partners should reference their earnings statements from PayPal to document income.
ooo that's scary. I don't want to get audited for making a mistake! haahah

Back