Does anyone know where to buy a green screen from?

Quinterious Felder

I'm been looking got purchase a green screen, is there any type of store i can go to, or is it better to buy one online. and is it possible i can make on myself? HELP PLEASE!

There are rather cheep greenscreen starter kits on eBay i highly recommend because they come with lights.. if you don't plan on having decent lighting system with your green screen it pretty much becomes pointless to own. :/ I got mine for like 70$ on ebay and it came with lights and stands and everything and i use it in my videos! :)

I got mine from Amazon for about $30 and used tacks to hang it up on the wall. It works really well as long as the lighting is right. I have also had success with a $3 lime green throw that I got at Walmart, a bright blue bed sheet that I still use for the green puppets and $5 worth of lime green spandex that I use to mask out my arm. I got that at Hancock Fabrics. I have found that evenly distributed lighting is really the key to success, more than what material or color you use, although I still have issues with shadows.

You would need some fairly advanced software to go with it I assume. The actual green screen shouldn't be that incredible but the software to impose images and videos behind you would be.

There are rather cheep greenscreen starter kits on eBay i highly recommend because they come with lights.. if you don't plan on having decent lighting system with your green screen it pretty much becomes pointless to own. :/ I got mine for like 70$ on ebay and it came with lights and stands and everything and i use it in my videos! :)[/quote
i guess so...

i looked at that video and it was really helpful ! Thanks

On the network channel Bammo. A good video was show about the different types of green screens. Check the video out.

P.S Green card does work but can be a pain in post if you do not have the right lighting or the card lined up right.

Back