Does Adsense have a threshold, or Youtube?

Adeez14

Hey there, I'm new to this forum, so pardon me for any mistakes. I have $34 on my adsense account, and have reached $67 on YouTubd this month, so should I expect a payment next month (as my total exceeds $100), or I'll have to wait until my YouTube's estimated earning become 100$ (making total adsense earning $137)? In a nutshell, I just wanted to ask whether Youtube will transfer its revenue to adsense, even if its less than 100$, or YouTube (not adsense) too have a threshold of $100?

Moved to the monetization forum. :)

Hey there, I'm new to this forum, so pardon me for any mistakes. I have $34 on my adsense account, and have reached $67 on YouTubd this month, so should I expect a payment next month (as my total exceeds $100), or I'll have to wait until my YouTube's estimated earning become 100$ (making total adsense earning $137)? In a nutshell, I just wanted to ask whether Youtube will transfer its revenue to adsense, even if its less than 100$, or YouTube (not adsense) too have a threshold of $100?

Good question. I'm not certain, but I think it's an adsense threshold. Youtube earnings from June will get added to the balance on adsense on the 15th July. Then if the adsense balance is > $100 (after any deductions for invalid clicks), then you should be eligible for payment. Make sure your chosen method of payment is correct and verified. :)

Thanks guys, that would satisfy me. I thought I had to first make $100 alone on YouTube, that could have taken another month. Luckily I had $34 in my account, so I think I'll get the payment in the end of July. Thanks for your support guys! :)

Thanks guys, that would satisfy me. I thought I had to first make $100 alone on YouTube, that could have taken another month. Luckily I had $34 in my account, so I think I'll get the payment in the end of July. Thanks for your support guys! :)

Payments are usually processed around the 21st of each month.

Back