Do you think Pewdiepie deserves his subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like him or not you can't say that his content is not of good quality, he has been working at it for years and I still remember seeing him hit one million subs. Subscribers aren't deserved they're a privalige.

Yes, like him or not, you must admit, he worked hard, and deserved all of those subscribers. You cannot deny that.

Or, he may have been in the right place, at the right time.

With a good combination of skill, luck, and effort, I believe he deserves all those subscribers.

Yeah PewDewPie earned them he only pretends to be a goofball. To get where he's at it takes a whole lot of work. Trust me we all know how hard it is to build up a base.

yes he deserves them. People like his original personality and no matter how hard anyone tries they can not be PEWDIEPIE. I like most of his content as it is funny and original. He doesn't try to steal things from others or just do trendy videos to get clicks. As with anything if you do it long enough and put forth enough effort eventually you will begin to see results. even with my small channel i can say this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back