Do you Prerecord?

FNGSmexxy

I Love YTtalk
Just seeing if other youtubers prerecord their videos?

Because i am a very busy person with work and going back to school

I haven't prerecorded anything...YET. I plan to though, because I'm gonna set a schedule on my new channel and putting up a video a week or something x___x

Like you have videos stored up stuff you already did
yeah :S i do it a bit too much, all limbo episodes i have uploaded are very very old of one big record session a few months back :S

It's definitely something I want to do more, but at this point we're lucky if we can even get our two videos out on our regular schedule! However, we'd love to have a little bit of a buffer with our vids. That would be nice!

All the time! I primarily play video games, so I poop out 4 or 5 videos per session, it makes sure I'm covered for the next couple of weeks for that game!

Also, once I'm in the "mood to record" I try to use that mindset as much as I can, but that's a personal thing :)

It's definitely something I want to do more, but at this point we're lucky if we can even get our two videos out on our regular schedule! However, we'd love to have a little bit of a buffer with our vids. That would be nice!
having them comes in handy[DOUBLEPOST=1365806315,1365806263][/DOUBLEPOST]
All the time! I primarily play video games, so I poop out 4 or 5 videos per session, it makes sure I'm covered for the next couple of weeks for that game!

Also, once I'm in the "mood to record" I try to use that mindset as much as I can, but that's a personal thing :)
yeah I am trying that

Back