Do you like watching Gaming Videos?

What type of gaming videos do you watch?

• Total voters
I used to be really into gaming videos but now I normally stick to tech, movie news and indie music videos. Mostly because those are the types of videos I make lol

I do enjoy watching gaming videos, especially ones created by a few specific channels, such as Roosterteeth and certain members of the Yogscast.

The main thing I like watching are game reviews. Other than that, it totally just depends on who's playing; not so much what they're playing. But if you held a gun to my head, then I'd say retro.

Yeah, I'd say that's a key component as well. If the person is entertaining, the video is entertaining.

I'm huge into horror games. I feel the best ones get the best reactions and commentary, everything is usually raw and authentic. :)

I'm huge into horror games. I feel the best ones get the best reactions and commentary, everything is usually raw and authentic. :)
I do agree with you. However, I can watch just about anything if the content makes me laugh as I'm watching. That's part of the reason why I watch the Game Grumps. Especially in their recent Sonic Boom videos. :D

Back