Do You Have a Upload Schedule?

Do You Have a Upload Schedule?

• Total voters

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Hey, I was just thinking, I don't have a schedule for my Main Account (aDrunkP3NQU1N), But I have recently decided to do/have a schedule on my new Partnered Channel (iChatApps).

So...I was wondering if you, yourself, have a schedule for your channel...so Yeah, Do you have a schedule for your channel(s)?!

technically you should have one I suppose if you have a large client base and are delivering a product but that doesnt mean everyone has one hehe.

I upload daily I try to get my videos up around the afternoon. Since a lot of my viewers are overseas. Plus I'll be up before other big youtubers upload.

Nah I don't have one at the moment... but I might start making one, but it'll probably still be pretty vague. Probably something like 2 uploads a week or something. That's the kind of schedules I stick to :p

Nah I don't have one at the moment... but I might start making one, but it'll probably still be pretty vague. Probably something like 2 uploads a week or something. That's the kind of schedules I stick to :p
Yeah that sounds cool ;), you should defiantly give it a try! (like I am haha)

Yeah I probably will and since I'm giving reviewing a try I'll have more things to do as well. Will probably be uploading a video tonight, which will be 2 videos in as many days! That's almost unheard of from me! :p

Back