Do you guys like watching people show off and try foreign/exotic food?

Brucey

Well-Known Member
Me and my friend plan to show off a monthly subscription box that has treats from a different country every month. Do people find interest in this? This wouldn't be our main content, I'm just curious If people would watch this as "special"/"extra" content.
 
I do. I was even thinking to do one of these videos since I got some century eggs and durian fruit recently and have never tried either.

Trying some of the Japanese candies would be very interesting to watch. There's always some cool setup with some.
 
If you ever do make those videos I'd love to see it! I do love watching people eating weird/different foods, it's just I never see anyone talk about it so I thought I was fairly alone on the topic :biggrin:
 
Sure thing :) Nah you're not alone at all. There are many areas of YouTube where people do things like that. Mostly people trying things like Balut. Or different kinds of foreign candy.
I'm sort of obsessed with different cultures so any culture related video is interesting to me.
 
I think it would be a good idea, especially given that it's tied in with a tangible and searchable product. If you make it a series and make it super entertaining, people will come back for more.
 
I think emmymadeinjapan does this sort of videos. the series is called "emmy eats -random country's name here-"

I think she's pretty good at it considering the amount of food she receives from so many fans in so many different countries.
 
I personally wouldn't enjoy watching it, but of course everyone's likes and dislikes are different and there will be lots of people who would want to watch it!
 
Thanks guys :p It's just the Youtubers I watch never do that sort of thing and my friend was obsessed with the idea so I gave in!
 
I dislike videos that are promoting other channels because i didnt come there for that. But thats only if im subscribed. You should ask your subs there the ones that matter
 
It's not another channel but a subscription service. It'd basically be a review but with me and my friends reactions to the foods! And I haven't even started my channel yet, I was just curious If people were interested in these kinda things. Thanks for your input though, you are right. Perhaps I'll wait and see what my subs want if/when I get some :)
 
Back
Top