Divinejames
New Member
Hi, I wanted to ask this question because as much as I hate to admit it, I get jealous when I see channels that were near my size beat me in the "numbers game". Yes, I know it's not about that. It's about being passionate, but it can be demotivating. I am passionate about what I do, I love it. When I say numbers I'm not just talking views and subscribers, I'm talking interactions in the comments as well. I just wanted the reach out and see if anyone else goes through this time to time and if so, what do you do to overcome that jealousy/demotivation.
If they made a video that went viral good for them, or maybe they had the money to promote their videos......Or wait a minute, maybe their channels arent doing that well at all. Maybe a channel look big but fake subs/views/comments are all over YT (an NO I am not saying that all channel are fake