Do You Check Out a New Subscribers Channel

GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
wazzzup yttalkers =)

So whenever I get a new subscriber I always check out their channel and a lot of times they don't make content themself.. but I have noticed that most of the people that subscribe to me when I check them out..... it show there latest activity and subscriptions.

I see the other people they are subscribed too and the others have like 32K 100k 2million 50k and ext... and I see myself next to them with 120 subscribers... I have seen this happen the last 5 times I got a new subscriber

Has this happened to anyone else...??? I am so happy that the subscribers I am getting subscribe because they like me or my content and they are NOT just subscribing because of a high sub count like a lot of people do =)

Reactions: Sabrina

DramaIRL

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yessss I creep on my subscribers all the time LOL and if I enjoy their videos, I will sub back honestly.

Reactions: GooberVlogs

ShyGirlGetsLoud

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes I stalk my subscribers its awesome to find that they are youtubers just like me and we might even become friends! so why not! :D

crackbot72

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I like it the most when you get a new subscriber that does the same type of videos as you. I've subbed to a few of my subs cause they do YTP videos and whatever type of style my other vids are.

Selim Keles

Nap King
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I like it the most when you get a new subscriber that does the same type of videos as you. I've subbed to a few of my subs cause they do YTP videos and whatever type of style my other vids are.
yeah that is pretty great and you know they will be the ones to most likely watch your content and comment
quite a few of my subs do the same as me

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I always have a look at peoples channesl who sub, or even comment on my videos. Its always funny to see what sort of content people who sub4sub make (its bad). Its also good to just see what other stuff people around the same level as me make

Coki Talk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I recently started this chanel so my subscribers is not that much to count, however i do check their chanel though, i watch their videos and leave comments and whtnot.

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I usually check out their content and try to leave a positive comments on one of their videos. My hope is that this helps to tighten the bond between me and them.