Do people have opinions on everything we do:)?

Hmmm..... I'm trying to figure you out. You seem to be looking for more than the question states.... If you're asking if all people are judging you at all times, no they are not. Some people are judgemental, and some people are really forgiving and understanding. Some people just want to help others and see them do well because they see themselves in others. So if that's what you're truly asking, no everyone is not judging you at all times, some are rooting for you :)
Few that's good then:) I was worried people have an opinion on how I walk in public

I'm worried that other opinions can change my opinion that's why I don't watch the news and most of it is sad

I'm worried that other opinions can change my opinion that's why I don't watch the news and most of it is sad
It's good to let your opinion change. I know we can tend to hold on to our opinions like special friends, but in reality there's many things we think are true that just aren't, and it's always best to be open to what truth is. It's bad to dwell on negative things, but denying they exist can be harmful as well. So I'd try to be a little less scared of that but I know it's hard :)

It's good to let your opinion change. I know we can tend to hold on to our opinions like special friends, but in reality there's many things we think are true that just aren't, and it's always best to be open to what truth is. It's bad to dwell on negative things, but denying they exist can be harmful as well. So I'd try to be a little less scared of that but I know it's hard :)
how denying negative things be harmful ? no one told me that

People will have their opinions, whether if they really feel that way or if they are just trying to get a rise out of you, that's another question. When people express their opinions, you have to learn to read between the lines to see if that's a genuine thought with your best interest in mind, or if they are just mindlessly trolling you. The later you should ignore.

Hearing other opinions is how we broaden our horizons and grow, adopting them or considering them are two different things.

Negativity and criticism is helpful in constructive doses. Sometimes we need to be hit with the harsh reality to stop: 1. harming ourselves or others 2. grow and become a better person.

None of us are perfect, we should expect to hear some negativity/failure in our lives.

People will have their opinions, whether if they really feel that way or if they are just trying to get a rise out of you, that's another question. When people express their opinions, you have to learn to read between the lines to see if that's a genuine thought with your best interest in mind, or if they are just mindlessly trolling you. The later you should ignore.

Hearing other opinions is how we broaden our horizons and grow, adopting them or considering them are two different things.
How do I learn to read in between the lines of their opinions?

Because you are denying something that's real whether you like it or not, and you may not be able to run from it forever, so then when something finally happens that brings reality crashing down on you, you're totally unprepared because you've been trying to deny it's existence. It can also cause you to seem "ignorant" as you may keep saying things are true that aren't because you refuse to accept the truth. Don't let this cause you to be sad or anything, just keep it in mind. You have a special mind and it doesn't work like everyone else's does, I think you experience your thoughts much more vividly than most of us do and things tend to hurt you deeply, I don't want you to suddenly take on a bunch of things you aren't ready for. Just think about it and if it hurts to think about it, think about something else :)

Negativity and criticism is helpful in constructive doses. Sometimes we need to be hit with the harsh reality to stop: 1. harming ourselves or others 2. grow and become a better person.

None of us are perfect, we should expect to hear some negativity/failure in our lives.
that makes sense :)

There's a saying that I hear a lot (I don't know how common it is) - opinions are like...erm...buttholes....everybody's got one. People naturally come up with opinions all the time. It's not a bad thing - it's human nature. The great thing is the flexibility of people's opinions. It's great to see open-minded people have discussions!

Back