Do Any Of You Guys Regret Doing YouTube?

I've thought about quitting twice now, not because of the slow growth, but because it stresses me out to want to make one video a week. But I just can't bring myself to quit, it is too much fun, and I'll just have to deal with the fact that I'm slow at everything I do, even YT videos. :redface:
 
Nah, I wouldnt quit! I love it to much, I told myself I'd take a break for a week for the holidays, but I just couldn't do it! Its my hobby! One day, I'd like it to be my job really, but I'm still only a teen so I guess I'll keep it as a hobby for now. Plus, I couldn't give up, especially the time I spent on there, and the fact that I'm doing gaming instead of vlogs now, Or at least I will be!
 
I could never get another sub as long as I live, and I would keep going as long as there's that one view to make me happy enough to keep going
 
Well, I definitely hated the first months or so... getting only around 10 views a week, if I was lucky. But once you start to grow, it's great to see your channel getting more popular... I don't even have 15 videos yet, but I'm on around 40+ views per day, so it's clear to me now that my hard work is starting to pay off. I think that the key is to upload regularly; I used to only upload occasionally, but for the past month I've been doing at least 2 videos every week- it's getting me much more views now, so I'd say on't give up, stick at it, and enjoy every second of it!
 
Yes, I have. I really love making video, edit, record and all that, but in some times in life it can be harder. A lot of times, I were close to delete my channel because of other things that had nothing to do with my it. I was just tired and had a really horrible week and thought "I will delete my channel….it takes too much energy." But then later, I realised that it was good that i didn't. Sure, take a pause from your channel, but don't delete it :)
 
No regrets so far. Youtube has really helped me expand my creative abilities. I didn't learn about editing and DSLR's until I started using Youtube.
 
No, I have no regrets, so far at least. Had I never started, or gave up early on, I would have never found YTtalk. Sure, it stresses me out just thinking about editing, but I know that if I do it, there might be more of a chance of me getting the opportunity to do something on a bigger scale. I just keep that in mind, and it makes me really want to keep going.

I don't give up, I procrastinate. :P Lol
 
YouTube...no, playing video games while recording myself has been a hobby for me since I started. With or without YouTube, I'd still do it because in my opinion, it's the only way to play game THAT I enjoy.
 
I've thought about quitting twice now, not because of the slow growth, but because it stresses me out to want to make one video a week. But I just can't bring myself to quit, it is too much fun, and I'll just have to deal with the fact that I'm slow at everything I do, even YT videos. :redface:

Subbed to you. You in all honesty have the looks to be successful on youtube but I found you spoke kinda monotone and boring. Try to add some enthusiasm to your voice when making a video :). Good luck.
 
Back
Top