Vlog Discussion Collabs

Saridas96

Hey guys I am very interested in meeting new people within the YouTube community and am currently looking for other Vloggers to do some collabs with.

So if you want to have a discussion or would like to do a short then then please leave your ideas below or just say that you want to plan a video.

There is no requirements as to what types of videos we collab as I am just looking to meet people in the community and partner with them.

I do co-host a podcast and if you would like to be invited to join one of our podcasts you can.

There is no sub requirements as we are a small channel.

And also your channel will be featured in any videos we collab with and we will request that people sub/view your channel/

So guys if you want to partner with other channels and also help promote your videos on our channel then please do leave your video suggestions or state that you want to plan a collab below and we look forward to working alongside you soon!

hello! i am definitely interested in the video collaborations as well as the podcast. I don't have any ideas off the top of my head, but messages of positivity and acceptance are underlying themes of my channel so i would like to broadly have those themes present :)

Hey Thread Creator and Commenters :)

Check out my Thread in the Collaboration section - i think this could be a great medium
to collab together.

Let me know what u guys think
Mike

Hey guys i am a newer youtuber. I love to film and i really want to prompt my channel and help it grow. I only have 9 subscribers. I film makeup videos but willing to put new things up. I am a great and funny person. I would love to collab with you.

Back