Digi Syndicate | General Feedback

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello,

I run a channel named Digi Syndicate, I create 'How To' videos. I've just started out, I'm looking for overall feedback on the channel such as thumbnails, profile picture, banner, etc.

All feedback is highly appreciated!

Thanks,
Digi Syndicate

STAntics

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man! Stylish channel. Looks really tidy.

Just a pre warning, you may struggle to profit off of the "Photoshop For Free" video, as it is technically not legal. However, it may get you some decent views if your method works :) best of luck!

Reactions: Digi Syndicate
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man! Stylish channel. Looks really tidy.

Just a pre warning, you may struggle to profit off of the "Photoshop For Free" video, as it is technically not legal. However, it may get you some decent views if your method works :) best of luck!
I'm aware that it isn't legal but like you said it could attract a good amount of views which will benefit the channel itself. Thanks!

subtrendy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Like the banner and the thumbnails. If anything, I might suggest changing up the channel avatar so it's a little easier to read, but otherwise looks good!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Like the banner and the thumbnails. If anything, I might suggest changing up the channel avatar so it's a little easier to read, but otherwise looks good!
I was thinking of changing the profile picture myself, thanks for the second opinion!

EliteTowerStudios

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
I think the blue in your logo and banner is too dark, it makes it hard to read so maybe put a light outline around it with white or a lighter color to make it more readable. I have never been a big fan of show not tell how-to videos, they seem like they are missing something. At least do a voice over explaining what you are doing on screen, this makes you seem like a person they can connect with if only in voice form. People watch videos for the person as much if not more then what they are showing, playing or doing.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think the blue in your logo and banner is too dark, it makes it hard to read so maybe put a light outline around it with white or a lighter color to make it more readable. I have never been a big fan of show not tell how-to videos, they seem like they are missing something. At least do a voice over explaining what you are doing on screen, this makes you seem like a person they can connect with if only in voice form. People watch videos for the person as much if not more then what they are showing, playing or doing.
Extremely helpful tips dude, I will definitely take your feedback into consideration!

Life of Brendan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Your thumbnails are awesome, you should definitely make a how to on those. I would say make your name and the symbols on your banner bigger and, like other people have said, change up the avatar. Also I agree with EliteTowers, a voiceover on your how to's will go a long way

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your thumbnails are awesome, you should definitely make a how to on those. I would say make your name and the symbols on your banner bigger and, like other people have said, change up the avatar. Also I agree with EliteTowers, a voiceover on your how to's will go a long way
I'll probably make a video on how to do them and hand out a template. I'm currently working on a new profile picture and banner. As for the voice overs, I don't have any microphone that would be of good quality, only a laptop mic and maybe a mic from earphones/headphones. Currently haven't got the budget to invest in a good microphone

Life of Brendan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'll probably make a video on how to do them and hand out a template. I'm currently working on a new profile picture and banner. As for the voice overs, I don't have any microphone that would be of good quality, only a laptop mic and maybe a mic from earphones/headphones. Currently haven't got the budget to invest in a good microphone
Not sure but a headphone mic whose recording is edited through audacity might be enough