Did you hit your goals for 2017?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My main goals were to post and promote consistently and to improve on my technical skills, so yes, I think I hit those.

I cant remember my goals, but it was somewhere along the line of "more subs". This year i finally hit 1k after starting back in 2015 and i am very happy about that. I did manage to stop caring about the numbers, took alot of time and effort but i can say i am finally free if that lol. I post my videos when ever i feel, if it grows great if it does not great! i got like a good core of fans that like to see my stuff and that alone makes me happy. So i can say 2017 was a fruitful year for me.

Goal: 10k views, 250 subs.

I'm now at almost 16k views, but only 239 subs. My views are slowly increasing, but not my subscribers.
But it's because I haven't uploaded much at all the last few months. I could have definitely gotten those 250 subs if I just tried...

My main goals were to post and promote consistently and to improve on my technical skills, so yes, I think I hit those.
Good thats awesome! What are the ways that you promote?[DOUBLEPOST=1513175939,1513175810][/DOUBLEPOST]
Goal: 10k views, 250 subs.

I'm now at almost 16k views, but only 239 subs. My views are slowly increasing, but not my subscribers.
But it's because I haven't uploaded much at all the last few months. I could have definitely gotten those 250 subs if I just tried...
Dang i kinda feel in the same boat with ya right now. I dont know if you read my top comment but ya i did pretty much the same thing, and feel the same way about it.

My goals were -
To keep to schedule without fail - An upload every other day - Tick!
And to hit 100k subs - Tick!
Wow thats amazing, congrats![DOUBLEPOST=1513176971,1513176918][/DOUBLEPOST]
My goal for the end of the year is 100 subs and I am only 9 away and I can't wait to do a special video :)
Sooo closse, keep working hard! Im super close too! We still have a few more weeks![DOUBLEPOST=1513177085][/DOUBLEPOST]
I cant remember my goals, but it was somewhere along the line of "more subs". This year i finally hit 1k after starting back in 2015 and i am very happy about that. I did manage to stop caring about the numbers, took alot of time and effort but i can say i am finally free if that lol. I post my videos when ever i feel, if it grows great if it does not great! i got like a good core of fans that like to see my stuff and that alone makes me happy. So i can say 2017 was a fruitful year for me.
Awh thats really sweet. It seems you have grown a lot! Keep doing what makes you happy! :]

No I won't reach my goal.
My goal was getting 3,000,000 views in 2017.
Will only end up with 2,800,000.

My goal was to actually FINALLY start posting videos on YouTube after wanting to post videos for many many years I FINALLY posted videos of myself in 2017 so I accomplished the goal. Of course I was supposed to have started in January and didn't start until about 3 months ago but better late than never!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back