did you guys have this new option

of course no body likes new changes/updates because we already uses to to the one we been using. but once we have the new one is a matter of time to adapt to it and we gonna love it..
I've been through all the YT changes over the last 4 years, but I have to say that the 2009-2011 years were the best. I will definitely adapt, but I seriously doubt I will fall in love with it. I still hate the "cosmic panda" layout we have now, but at least it allows us to have a little bit of a background that makes our channels unique. I guess it's not really a background since it's all on the sides...I guess we can call it a channel "side-ground" LOL :p

the option to change your tags to all your videos at once? go to video manager and see if you have that option in your video manager list on the left side.

That change was added because there was no way to add a playlist as a section in the new layout other than creating a custom section and tagging each video you want in there with something unique. Bulk tagging prevented us from going on a killing spree while we were working with the new layout. Thankfully they've added the ability to use an individual playlist as a section.

I've been through all the YT changes over the last 4 years, but I have to say that the 2009-2011 years were the best. I will definitely adapt, but I seriously doubt I will fall in love with it. I still hate the "cosmic panda" layout we have now, but at least it allows us to have a little bit of a background that makes our channels unique. I guess it's not really a background since it's all on the sides...I guess we can call it a channel "side-ground" LOL :p
jajaj side ground.. well i might not like it or love it, but defenitely im going to get used to it.. so no worries here..

That change was added because there was no way to add a playlist as a section in the new layout other than creating a custom section and tagging each video you want in there with something unique. Bulk tagging prevented us from going on a killing spree while we were working with the new layout. Thankfully they've added the ability to use an individual playlist as a section.
so basically the tag add on was for tagging a playlist?

of course no body likes new changes/updates because we already uses to to the one we been using. but once we have the new one is a matter of time to adapt to it and we gonna love it..
I'm not gonna love it till they make the DEFAULT feed UPLOADS ONLY. I am still bitter about this putting comments and recommendations in there so we have to turn them off crap.

I'm not gonna love it till they make the DEFAULT feed UPLOADS ONLY. I am still bitter about this putting comments and recommendations in there so we have to turn them off crap.
its been long time since i havnt seen that.. because i installed an add on to have the uploads only by default..

Back