Did anyone else hear this?? :)

Has he had his channel taken off him then? How do they even go about doing that, do they make him hand over his password etc? What if its attached to his personal Gmail or Adsense? It all sounds a bit strange to me.

Has he had his channel taken off him then? How do they even go about doing that, do they make him hand over his password etc? What if its attached to his personal Gmail or Adsense? It all sounds a bit strange to me.
What I said at the beginning of the thread is still all I really know :/ so tbh, I'm not sure if his channel has gone yet or not.... I know that a guy called HuskyStarcraft who's a part of "TGS" was having a rant about it on reddit and slagging off Machinima.

I disapprove of getting someone else to go around giving videos a thumbs down just because of who they are associate with. To me, it's the same as trolling. The Machinima is unfair and I, myself, would have to give it a lot of consideration before considering signing it. However, there are a ton of benefits to it as well. A friend of mine is on contract with them and stated that he would never want to leave.

Michael is so logical and smart, I love it.

Pic or it didn't happen! :p

Back