Did anyone else hear this?? :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Has he had his channel taken off him then? How do they even go about doing that, do they make him hand over his password etc? What if its attached to his personal Gmail or Adsense? It all sounds a bit strange to me.

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
Has he had his channel taken off him then? How do they even go about doing that, do they make him hand over his password etc? What if its attached to his personal Gmail or Adsense? It all sounds a bit strange to me.
What I said at the beginning of the thread is still all I really know :/ so tbh, I'm not sure if his channel has gone yet or not.... I know that a guy called HuskyStarcraft who's a part of "TGS" was having a rant about it on reddit and slagging off Machinima.

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
I disapprove of getting someone else to go around giving videos a thumbs down just because of who they are associate with. To me, it's the same as trolling. The Machinima is unfair and I, myself, would have to give it a lot of consideration before considering signing it. However, there are a ton of benefits to it as well. A friend of mine is on contract with them and stated that he would never want to leave.

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Michael is so logical and smart, I love it.

Pic or it didn't happen! :p

Reactions: Michael